Your DELMA watch has been manufactured in our atelier in Switzerland with the utmost precision and attention to detail by our skilled watchmakers using modern technical methods. DELMA makes every effort to ensure that its products meet the highest quality standards. All the components of your watch have been manufactured using high-quality materials and are subjected to rigorous testing in our atelier.
DELMA provides a 2-year international warranty against defects of manufacture from the date of purchase. The warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
- Normal wear and tear resulting from wearing the watch and ageing, such as scratched glass, discoloration and/or material alteration with leather, fabrics, rubber, etc.
- Damage such as knocks, dents, broken crystals, etc. resulting from improper, abnormal, or careless handling, neglect, accident, or collision impact.
- Damage resulting from failure to observe the instructions for use issued by DELMA
- Over-winding any hand-wound mechanical watch
- Magnetization of any watch movement
- Excessive use of watchwinders, max. settings of bi-directional at 650 TPD (turns per day)
- Damage resulting from improper work performed by service centers not authorized by DELMA. Watches modified without DELMA’s supervision.
- It further excludes any additional forms of warranty granted by the point of purchase, i.e. retailer etc.
- Indirect damage and/or secondary damage, of any kind e.g. due to watch stoppage or inaccuracy, etc.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
The warranty services described here and the recommended maintenance work shall be performed by an authorized DELMA service center or DELMA itself. The current list of service centers is published on DELMA store locator.